This course includes 10 lessons and is taught by Victoria Campbell, MEng, PGCFE, 10+ Years Teaching/Tutoring and can be used as a discrete lesson pack, for revision and part of a blended learning approach. Courses are interactive and engaging with a combination of presentations/videos, theory and practical activities that include downloadable worksheet activities. Worksheet answers are provided.
Each lesson begins with a set of clearly stated objectives and an explanation of its place in the overall programme of study.
- Estimate, Measure, Draw and Label Angles up to 360°
- Calculate Angles on a line and at a point
- Calculate Angles within Shapes
- Understanding of Corresponding, Alternate and Supplementary Angles
- Forming and Solving Algebraic Expressions
- Solving Equations
- Expanding and Simplifying 1 and 2 Brackets
*Once purchased, please email email@example.com to re-confirm the email address of the group leader you would like to manage the course and monitor student progress e.g. teacher/club leader. Group leaders have the ability to add/edit users and are also provided with a GROUP CODE which they can give to students/members to register themselves.
The course access/login details will be emailed to your group leader in advance of 1st September. It can be purchased at any time in the academic year which is it intended for use, alternatively from 1st May for the next academic year.