This course includes 10 lessons taught by Deborah Fitzsimmons, BA (Hons) QTS, MEd, PQH, 20+ years Teaching/Tutoring, 14 Years as HOD IT/Computing. The course be used as a discrete lesson pack, for revision and part of a blended learning approach. Courses are interactive and engaging with a combination of presentations/videos, theory and practical activities that include downloadable worksheet activities. Worksheet answers are provided, where applicable.
- Introduction to the World Wide Web, The Internet and Key Terms
- Key Legislation in relation to websites
- Effective Web Design
- Domain Names and Web Space
- Website Management
- Introduction to HTML and Key Tags
- Website Storyboarding/Design Plans
- Style sheets, headings & subheadings, paragraphing
- Adding text, images, sound and videos
- Adding lists and tables
- Adding hyperlinks
*Once purchased, please email email@example.com to re-confirm the email address of the group leader you would like to manage the course and monitor student progress e.g. teacher/club leader. Group leaders have the ability to add/edit users and are also provided with a GROUP CODE which they can give to students/members to register themselves.
The course access/login details will be emailed to your group leader in advance of 1st September. It can be purchased at any time in the academic year which is it intended for use, alternatively from 1st May for the next academic year.