This course includes 5 lessons taught by Adrian McWilliams, BA (Hons) Music, Specialist Subjects: Music theory, Musical Performance & Composition, 15 Years Professional Musician & Multi-instrumentalist, 5+ Years Music Tutor. The course can be used as a discrete lesson pack and part of a blended learning approach. Courses are interactive and engaging with a combination of follow along practical videos and worksheets.
- What is a chord/ What are the for?
- How chords are made
- How to read chords
- Major chords
- How to play the 12 major chords
- What makes a major chord?
- Minor Chords
- How to play the 12 minor chords
- What makes a minor chord?
- Dominant 7th Chords
- How to play the 12 Dominant 7th chords
- What makes a Dominant 7th chord?
- Identifying each chord by sound.
- How to put chords together to make a song
- How to practice chord movement
*Once purchased, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to re-confirm the email address of the group leader you would like to manage the course and monitor student progress e.g. teacher/club leader. Group leaders have the ability to add/edit users and are also provided with a GROUP CODE which they can give to students/members to register themselves. Within the email you should also specify what months you require access e.g. Sep to Nov, Dec to March or April to June.
The course access/login details will be emailed to your group leader in advance of the term for intended use. It can be purchased at any time during the academic year.