Cookery course focusing on healthy food made simple for kids age 11+ with a basic knowledge of cooking. This course includes nutrition tips and advice on what to include in our meals and snacks to ensure kids are getting the nutrients they require. This course is about teaching children where their food comes from and learning to cook from scratch quickly and simply. Aine focuses on taking popular favourite dishes and giving them a healthy twist to ensure that mealtimes are always fun.
What is included:
- Cook-a-long videos (cooking & baking)
- Recipe sheets
- Cookery tips on creating healthy meals and snacks from scratch for children
- Nutritional information including vitamins & minerals and what should be on our plate at mealtime
- Fun food quizzes to complete to keep children enthusiastic about cooking & food
- Chef tips on using knives safely, kitchen hygiene and food storage
Mix of pans, chopping boards, bowls, spoons, spatulas, kitchen scales and other basic kitchen equipment. Also access to a cooker and oven.
Students have access to complete and revisit this short course for 30 days. 1 USER LICENSE: The author owns the copyright of the contents of this course and one purchase provides access to the course for one user.
* It is expected that parents accept full responsibility to ensure the safety of their child while completing practical cookery activities.