In this course, you will:
- Learn about the different forms of non-fiction
- Learn how the form, audience and purpose of a text affect style and language decisions
- Spot and analyse language techniques that writers use to achieve their purposes, including alliteration, fact, opinion, repetition, emotive language, statistics, triplets, rhetorical questions, superlatives, command verbs, anecdotes and personal pronouns
- Learn how context shapes a writers perspective
- Learn how to craft your own non-fiction writing in a way that allows you to be persuasive, entertaining and informative
- Printed worksheets (provided
1 USER LICENSE: The author owns the copyright of the contents of this course and one purchase provides access to the course for one user.