This short introductory guitar course is made up of videos which allow you to follow along as you learn. The course covers Grades 1 to 3 Guitar Chords.
Surprisingly there are many reasons why learning to play the guitar has many benefits. Learning to play will help you improve your memory and concentration, coordination, literacy and numeracy skills. It is also a great stress buster, encourages creativity and best of all it is fun!
*PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU MUST REGISTER AS A USER WITH THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS YOU INTEND TO PROVIDE WITHIN THE PAYMENT PROCESS TO CONNECT AND ACCESS COURSES PURCHASED. THEN LOGIN VIA ”MY ACCOUNT’ ACCESSIBLE ON THE MAIN MENU.
CLICK ON THE TEXT HEADINGS TO VIEW FULL DESCRIPTIONS
- What is a chord/ What are the for?
- How chords are made
- How to read chords
- Major chords
- How to play the 12 major chords
- What makes a major chord?
- Minor Chords
- How to play the 12 minor chords
- What makes a minor chord?
- Dominant 7th Chords
- How to play the 12 Dominant 7th chords
- What makes a Dominant 7th chord?
- Identifying each chord by sound.
- How to put chords together to make a song
- How to practice chord movement
Students have access to complete and revisit this short course for 60 days