Key Stage 3 English: Creative Writing Course
This course is designed for those who want to unlock their creativity and put their vision on the page. It will augment the development of students’ written communication and begin building the skills students will need to progress to GCSE English Language.
*PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU MUST REGISTER AS A USER WITH THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS YOU INTEND TO PROVIDE WITHIN THE PAYMENT PROCESS TO CONNECT AND ACCESS COURSES PURCHASED. THEN LOGIN VIA ”MY ACCOUNT’ ACCESSIBLE ON THE MAIN MENU.
Creative writing is important as a form of expression and communication. Learn how to make your descriptive writing more engaging using tone, setting, imagery and more. Explore your creativity and let your imagination run wild!
In this course you will learn:
- What inspiration is, how great writers find it and how you can too
- How to create tone, setting and character
- How to use your senses to bring your descriptions to life
- How to add colour to your writing with techniques
- How to structure your writing to keep readers engaged
You will need:
Students have access to complete and revisit this course for 60 days.
1 USER LICENSE: The author owns the copyright of the contents of this course and one purchase provides access to the course for one user.