Key Stage 2 Spanish
Get your child learning Spanish! Fun, engaging lessons which will ignite their passion for languages and promote excellent learning strategies for other subjects!
*PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU MUST REGISTER AS A USER WITH THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS YOU INTEND TO PROVIDE WITHIN THE PAYMENT PROCESS TO CONNECT AND ACCESS COURSES PURCHASED. THEN LOGIN VIA ”MY ACCOUNT’ ACCESSIBLE ON THE MAIN MENU.
8 sessions which will enhance confidence and encourage pupils to speak the language with accurate pronunciation. The following objectives will be covered:
You will be able to do the following in Spanish:
- Introduce yourself and greet others.
- Count to 19 and say how old you are.
- Say different animals.
- Learn 10 colours and describe animals using these colours.
- Recognise and say body parts and say what hurts.
- Say when your birthday is and recognise numbers up to 31.
- Talk about families and how many siblings you have
- Describe the weather
Print out of the work booklet. Pens, paper and colouring in pencils!
Students have access to complete and revisit this short course for 60 days. 1 USER LICENSE: The author owns the copyright of the contents of this course and one purchase provides access to the course for one user.